G.N.Q. has maintained a comprehensive tax and customs practice which supports the firm’s other practice area on wide range of matters. The unique depth of expertise and experience that we have in the industries in which our clients operate enables us to deliver practical and clear solutions to the tax and customs issues that they face.
Our law firm offers an extensive team of specialists in customs and tax related legal issues with deep understanding of tax and custom laws with innovative and resourceful approaches in solving tax and custom matters.
Our law firm comprehensive services cover from departmental representations and handling to legal representation before tribunals and courts including in particular:
- Tax filing
- Transfer pricing
- International tax planning especially in relation to countries with arrangements against double taxation
- Corporate tax
- VAT matters i.e. sales tax and federal excise duty
- International tax treaties
- Tax adjustments and refunds including diplomatic refunds
- Acquisition structuring
- Supply chain solutions and outsourcing of services
- Remuneration planning
- Dispute resolution and litigation.
Customs related matters, we provide expertise in:
- Export and import controls
- Tariff and non-tariff based trade barriers
- Rules of origin
- Customs classification and valuations
- Food and product safety
- Packaging and labeling
- Dual use goods and technologies
- Customs duty and tariffs
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Importation of sensitive nuclear, hazardous and radioactive material.