Banking & Finance Law
The banking and financial sector has been an area of special interest of the firm and therefore forms part of our core legal practice.
G.N.Q. has a well-earned reputation for client service, combining technical expertise with tenacity, strong commercial instincts, a flexible attitude and a dedication to ensuring that the deal gets done. Our wide ranging legal experience in providing specialized legal services has ranged from initiating action on behalf of a financial institution to defending recovery claims against individuals and organizations. The firm has been keenly involved in various advisory works in relation to the financial sector and negotiation of restructuring of finances and debts.
G.N.Q. as specialized law firm in Banking and Financial Laws not only represented various banks but also defended the litigation while representing individuals and organizations.
Our law firm provides advisory and litigation services in all the following areas:
- Recovery of Finances
- Debt and Asset Recovery
- Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations
- Acquisition Finance; Leverage buyouts; Restructuring
- Asset-based lending; Finance leasing; Cross-border secured lending
- Guarantees and Indemnities
- Corporate and Trade Financing Transactions
- Frauds and Crimes related to payment systems including electronic money
- Financial and regulatory advice and compliance.