Non Governmental Organizations, Trusts, Societies, Waqf
G.N.Q. has extensive experience in relation to regulatory advising and compliance for several INGOs and NGOs.
Our work ranged from the actual incorporation of charitable, waqf and NGO entities followed by continuously advising them in relation to their specific roles. This included also defining their scope of work and perimeters under the law and bringing them in conformity with the requirements and regulations of various international donors and organizations.
Our experience also includes coordinating a number of different interest groups within complex legal actions. Our law firm’s foreign qualified team is committed to providing excellent and cost-effective legal services to Trusts, INGOs, NGOs, Societies, Welfare Agencies and Waqfs, with particular sensitivity to the financial pressures that these groups may face.
We provide expertise in all the following areas:
- Creation and registration of new charities, NGOs and INGOs
- Charitable governance
- Grant and funding agreements
- Regulatory work, including those related to counter terrorism
- Campaigning and its legal effects by charities
- Management of Assets; Acquisition and disposal of Assets
- Charities operating outside Pakistan.