CORPORATE, BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAWS
Corporate, Business and Commercial laws form part of our core practice. Our philosophy is to provide cost predictability and outstanding service, whatever work related to corporate, business and commercial laws, we do for you.
G.N.Q. frequently advises boards of directors and executive management in the exercise of their powers and performance of their duties towards their companies, their creditors and shareholders, and the regulatory agencies.
Our law firm’s expertise is complemented by our deep sector knowledge which enables us to deliver corporate and business advice set in the context of your industry and better tailored to your business. The substantial experience of our firm covers all transactional work and regulatory matters for both Pakistan based companies whether existing in Pakistan or abroad and foreign corporations and the issues faced by their businesses during operation.
Our law firm’s foreign qualified team is representing and litigating on behalf of our clients in a diverse range of industry sectors, including but not limited to financial, life sciences, pharmaceutical, technology, media, telecommunications, shipping, construction and retail. We have an in depth experience and are generally involved in all aspects of a transaction including the deal structuring, the preparation of relevant agreements and documentation along with regulatory and statutory compliance. Our focus is always on delivering advice to you which is practical and commercial without sacrificing accuracy.
We provide advisory and litigation services in all the following areas:
- Incorporation of companies; Regulatory advising and compliance under securities and exchange laws and regulations
- Registration of Partnership Firms; Regulatory advising and compliance under Partnership laws
- Regulatory advising and compliance of Sole Proprietorship
- Corporate liabilities; Contractual rights and liabilities; Directorship disputes; Shareholders disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions; Corporate joint ventures, consortiums structuring and restructuring
- Contract preparation, formulation, negotiation and interpretation advisory
- Collaboration agreements; Shareholders agreements
- Antitrust and competition law related matters; Consumer Protection
- Domestic and global transaction and investment
- Winding up; Liquidation; Dissolution; Rendition of Accounts; Bankruptcy
- Corporate crime
- Corporate and Business immigration laws.